Officers and soldiers of the Lebanese Armed Forces in addition to Civil Defense, Red Cross (First Aid), Municipality Police and General Security members can now enjoy special rates on local minutes, SMS and internet, and conveniently control expenses with the “Bil Khidmeh” line bundle exclusively from touch.
Eligible members are:
- Lebanese Army
- Internal Security
- Municipality Police
- State Security
- Civil Defense
- Red Cross (First Aid)
- General Security
- Lebanese Armed Forces Association
- Lebanese Customs
- Lebanese Army Martyrs' families
|120||120||1.5 GB||30 Days||$1.50|
The below table summarizes all stages of the line:
|Validity Period (30days)||Recharge Only Period (10days)||Deactivation|
||Line is deactivated|
How to subscribe
New “Bil Khidmeh” line:
- Eligible members must visit any touch service center/POP and present the required documents
Existing prepaid customers migrating to a “Bil Khidmeh” line:
- Eligible members must visit any touch service center/POP and present the required documents and their touch prepaid sim card
Officers are eligible to 2 “Bil Khidmeh” lines and soldiers to 1 “Bil Khidmeh” line.
Some useful numbers
- To recharge: Dial *200* xxxxxxxxxxxx (14-digit secret code)# and press "OK" (free of charge)
- To view the last 3 activities: Dial *210# and press "OK" (free of charge)
- To check the account balance, bundle details and validity: Dial *220# and press "OK" (free of charge)
- To check your current profile's plan: Send "prof" or "profile" to 1144 (free of charge)
Need to know
1. Switching plans:
- Magic, START, SMART or SUPER line holders can switch to “Bil Khidmeh” at any touch service center; in the case of General Security members, they will need to refer to the Directorate General of the General Security (the line will lose all active services and validity will be reset to 30 days while the balance remains the same).
- “Bil Khidmeh” lines cannot switch to Magic, START, SMART, SUPER or Ma3ak lines.
2. Data consumption:
- Active data plans on the line will be consumed successively: first bundled “Bil Khidmeh” MBs, followed by any data plan already subscribed to on the line, then Pay As You Go usage ($0.01/MB).
- The bundled MBs are set to 3.9G by default. If the user already subscribed to BlackBerry, “Bil Khidmeh” bundled MBs will be used as BlackBerry.
3. Bundled minutes and SMS are for local usage only. They exclude calling or texting short codes, which will be deducted from your line credit balance.
4. Documents needed:
- Lebanese Army: declaration form
- Internal Security: military ID or original ISF specimen no.1
- Municipal Police: statement from the municipality or municipal ID card, along with the civil ID
- State Security: specimen no.2
- Civil Defense: civil defense ID card and a Civil ID
- Red Cross: red cross ID or laisser passer and a Civil ID
- General Security members need to refer to the General Security administration
- Lebanese Armed Forces Association: membership card and a declaration form
- Customs: customs ID
- Martyrs Families: ID or valid passport in addition to beneficiary statement document including “rakem el maly” or “rakem el aaskary” of the martyr mentioning the name of the beneficiary and dedicated to touch