"Ma3ak" is a prepaid plan tailored for people with special needs. "Ma3ak" offer includes local minutes, SMS and internet, all at 78% discount!
|120||120||1 GB||30 Days||$1.5|
The below table summarizes all stages of the line:
|Validity Period (30days)||Recharge Only Period (10days)||Deactivation|
||Line is deactivated|
How to subscribe
New Ma3ak line:
- Entitled customers (or designated delegates) must visit touch service centers and present their Handicap ID in addition to the Lebanese ID to benefit from "Ma3ak" offer.
Existing prepaid customers migrating to a “Ma3ak” line:
- Entitled customers (or designated delegates) must visit any touch service center and present their Handicap ID in addition to the Lebanese ID, their touch prepaid SIM card to benefit from Ma3ak offer.
Some useful numbers
- To recharge: Dial *200* xxxxxxxxxxxx (14-digit secret code)# and press "OK" (free of charge)
- To view the last 3 activities: Dial *210# and press "OK" (free of charge)
- To check the account balance, bundle details and validity: Dial *220# and press "OK" (free of charge)
- To check your current profile's plan: Send "prof" or "profile" to 1144 (free of charge)
Need to know
1. Switching plans:
- Magic, START, SMART or SUPER line holders can switch to “Ma3ak” at any touch service center (the line will lose all active services and validity will be reset to 30 days while the balance remains the same).
- “Ma3ak” lines cannot switch to Magic, START, SMART, SUPER or Bil Khidmeh lines.
2. Data consumption:
- Active data plans on the line will be consumed successively: first bundled “Ma3ak” MBs, followed by any data plan already subscribed to on the line, then Pay As You Go usage ($0.01/MB).
3. Bundled minutes and SMS are for local usage only. They exclude calling or texting shortcodes, which will be deducted from your line credit balance.