With the Visitor line from touch, no more hunting for Wi-Fi spots or paying high roaming fees!
Stay connected during your visit, hassle-free, with this 2-week plan that includes high speed internet, local/international talk-time and SMS , all for only $39.
|Internet (Local)||Minutes (Local & Int'l)*||SMS (Local & Int'l)||Bundle Validity||Line Validity|
|10GB||100||100||14 Days||1 Year|
|With active "Visitor Bundle" (14 days)||Without an active "Visitor Bundle"||Deactivation|
|Line Validity Period (365 days)||
Line is deactivated
Some Useful Numbers
- To renew the bundle, send VB to 1100, visit touch mobile app or click here.
- To recharge: Dial *200*xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (14-digit secret code) # and press "OK" (free of charge) or through the touch website/mobile app.
- To check your account balance, bundle details and validity: Dial *220# and press "OK" (free of charge) or through the touch website/mobile app.
- To view the last 3 activities: Dial *210# and press "OK" (free of charge).
Need to Know
- The Visitor line is available at Beirut International airport, touch service centers and touch PoPs.
- The Visitor line is valid for 365 days with 14 days active bundle validity. The validity of the line is extended to 1 year every time the visitor bundle is activated.
- The bundle is not auto-renewed, once the validity period is reached, it will be automatically deactivated.
- Bundled minutes and SMS are for local and International usage. They exclude calling or texting shortcodes, which will be deducted from your line credit balance.
- To benefit from the Visitor line, you will need the below:
- For foreigners: a valid passport with an entry stamp not older than 3 months.
- For Lebanese expats: a valid Lebanese passport with an entry stamp not older than 3 months in addition to a valid certificate of residence in the foreign country.