Touch is offering Syrians in Lebanon a line to stay in touch with their loved ones back home!
|Minutes to Syria||SMS to Syria||Local Minutes||Local SMS||Internet||Validity||Monthly Fee|
|40||30||10||10||100 MB||30 Days||$11|
|Validity Period (30 days)||Recharge Only period (10 days)||Deactivation|
||Line is deactivated|
Some useful numbers
- To recharge your card or to get useful information on your line’s services, recharge options and new offers: Dial 1344.
- To recharge: Dial *200*xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (14-digit secret code)# and press "OK" (free of charge).
- To view the last 3 activities: Dial *210# and press "OK" (free of charge).
- To check the account balance and validity: Dial *220# and press "OK" (free of charge).
- To check your current profile's plan: Send "prof" or "profile" to 1144 (free of charge).
Need to Know
- Magic line holders can switch to ‘Al Tawasol’ line during the line’s active and grace period for free.
Simply text “Tawasol” to 1144 to do so. This enables you to benefit from the allocated minutes, SMS, and data of the plan you are switching to.
- Note that a minimum amount of $11 is required to perform the transfer, any remaining credit will remain as is however the validity will be reset to 30 days & all services will be deactivated.
- ‘Al Tawasol’ line holders can switch from/to Magic once every 30 days.
- Active data plans on the line will be consumed successively: First bundled ‘Al Tawasol’ MBs, followed by any data plan already subscribed to on the line, then Pay As You Go usage ($0.08/MB).
- The bundled MBs are set to 3.9G by default. If the user already subscribed to BlackBerry, ‘Al Tawasol’ bundled MBs will be used as BlackBerry.
3. Local minutes and SMS exclude calling or texting shortcodes, which will be deducted from your line credit balance.